And Daddy ever!
We love you Lance and hope you enjoy being the big 2-7! Thanks for working so hard for us and still playing hard with us when you get home. Thanks for always being there for us and making us laugh. Thanks for helping Ryland pick up his endless toys and changing his poopie diapers! We couldn't have asked for anyone better than you. You are the best! Love you tons!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
(now hurry and get home from work so we can celebrate!!!) :)
3 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY!! I was thinking you'd be having a big bash... but maybe when you turn 30 :) That's not too far off....enjoy your 20's, they disappear fast!
Happy birthday Lance...I hope you had a fun birthday dinner with the Brazilians!! Who can believe we aren't 16 anymore...Your little boy is so cute!!!
Hope you had a great birthday Lance! I am an old HS friend and just ran across your blog. It's fun to see your family and what you have been up to.
Post a Comment