We headed to Newport Beach after Mesquite and stayed with Lance's sister Marie. Naturally since we were in California we had to eat at the California Pizza kitchen. Here is Lance and Ryland with his sister Marie and James.
Ryland had his first ride on a carousel. He thought that was pretty cool.
And he was able to meet his cousin Wendy and her daughter Morgan. They had a good time feeding him! :)
We had so much fun at the beach with Marie.
Ryland was happy as a clam to sit in his bumbo on the beach. He was loving it!
Unfortunately the waves were so huge we couldn't get in the water for most of the day. We did dip Ryland's feet in the ocean for the first time as you can see in this movie.
Most of the waves were taller than I was. It was insane how huge they were. Check it out in this movie.
We were finally able to get in later in the afternoon. Lance and I got our boogie board on. That was way fun. We can't wait to get back to the ocean to do that again!
We then headed on to San Diego for the main event of our trip. Lance's sister blessed their baby Adelaide. We were able to spend a couple days with them and had so much fun. Adelaide is such a sweet, adorable little baby. We are so greatful she is a perfectly healthy little girl after her scary first couple days of life.
We just wanted to hold this little burrito all day. She loves the swaddle wrap. As Luke, her dad, would say, "don't mess with the swaddle". It is clearly some serious business there! :)
She is so tiny compared to Ryland. Here is a movie of them together....so cute. She was pretty hungry so as you can tell from the movie, she wasn't too happy to be laying on the floor! :)
Here is us after church. Ryland just looked so adorable, I had to get some pictures. Ryland loves his daddy, they look so cute together in this picture. I love it!
My little Ry-guy and I!
Such a handsome baby!
Here is Brenda and I at their lunch after the blessing. Adelaide looked so cute. As you can tell, Ryland was pretty tired, and didn't want to leave California!
Ryland was all tuckered out after we got back to Mesquite. He was enjoying some relaxing time with his Grandma Jo before we headed home.
We had such a fun trip. It was so nice to get away and not have to worry about anything for a whole week. I think that is probably the best part of vacation. Congrats on a beautiful baby girl Brenda and Luke. We were so glad to share your special day with you and finally meet Adelaide. We can't wait to see ya'all again!
4 comments:
I looks like you guys had a fun time! I can't believe how big Ryland has gotten especially next to his little cousin. I'm glad to hear that she is doing much better! See you all this weekend!
What a fun trip! I'm way jealous that Ryland got to play at the beach....lucky kid. I love the pictures of you guys on Sunday afternoon, Ryland must love his dad, look at the smile on his face!
That sounds like so much fun. I've never seen waves so big in California. Ryland is getting so big and he's so cute!
I just got your blog off off of facebook. Your trip looked so fun! Tell Lance Hi for us. and I can't believe I've never seen your baby.
I'm going to add you guys to my "bloglist" is that ok? Come check us out at www.katietravisaudreybrad.blogspot.com (yeah, it's a long one)
Post a Comment