Hey Lisa, this is Amanda Newton from the 53rd ward. I don't know if you remember me. But I came across your blog from JoDee's. It looks like things are going great. Congrats on the new baby! You'll love it! My blog is on private so send me your email and I'll add you. margo19_2@hotmail.com
LISA!! Of course I remember you. I'm so glad that you found my blog. My little boy is 7 1/2 months. He is such a joy. When are you due? Do you know what you are having?
Dave loves that commercial too - he busted up laughing! I'm not sure how he'll feel when it's our child peeing all over him though - give it a few years and I'll let you know.:)
5 comments:
Hey Lisa, this is Amanda Newton from the 53rd ward. I don't know if you remember me. But I came across your blog from JoDee's. It looks like things are going great. Congrats on the new baby! You'll love it! My blog is on private so send me your email and I'll add you. margo19_2@hotmail.com
LISA!! Of course I remember you. I'm so glad that you found my blog. My little boy is 7 1/2 months. He is such a joy. When are you due? Do you know what you are having?
hilarious! good luck Lance
Lisa! It is so good to hear from you. Congrats on the baby! How exciting for you guys!
Dave loves that commercial too - he busted up laughing! I'm not sure how he'll feel when it's our child peeing all over him though - give it a few years and I'll let you know.:)
Post a Comment