Sunday, December 7, 2008

3 Years going on Eternity

I am a little slow at getting this posted but Lance and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on the 3rd of December. Our Golden Anniversary! We had a great time. We went to dinner at Olive Garden and then we went and saw the lights at temple square. It is amazing how fast time has gone by. We both have loved every minute of being married and it has only gotten better. Here is a picture from our special day. It snowed early the morning of our wedding so we had a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground. It didn't snow again until that night. We were lucky to get some pictures outside the temple, no snow, just freezing! :)

And Lance got me these awesome flowers for our anniversary. I love them and they are still beautiful. Lance is such an amazing husband. He knows exactly how to make me happy and takes such good care of me. He always is putting my needs first. I have been so blessed to be married to him! Our relationship will continue to be wonderful because we will never stop working on it.

Also we put up all of our Christmas decorations on Tuesday. We love getting our Christmas stuff out because so much of that reminds us of our wedding. My mom had the great idea to have everyone that came to our wedding lunch bring an ornament to help us decorate our first Christmas tree. Every time we pull out our Christmas tree it is like a walk back to our wedding day. We love remembering all the ornaments we got and why those people gave them to us. Christmas is such a great time and we have so much to be grateful for during the holidays! So thanks mom for the great idea and giving us many memories of our wedding for many more years to come. Our wedding was a great success because of all the hard work my mom put into it. She is amazing. Here are some pictures of our awesome tree and decorated house. We hope you all enjoy the Christmas festivities for the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Jentry said...

Happy 3rd! It's a strange feeling to know that you haven't been married for that long, but then can't really remember a time when you weren't married. Your tree looks wonderful. I want belly pictures!

The Tilley Turf said...

I forgot we did all gave you an ornament, that would be fun to put on your tree every year. Happy Anniversary!

Lance Drollinger said...

I wanted to add a quick little note on why my Wife is so amazing!!! I couldn't be a happier or a more blessed man to be married to such a wonderful woman. A woman that is not going to back down from the challenge of a great marriage, open to communication and love. She has helped me to become a much better man helping me to see some of my flaws and being patient with me in our growth together. She to takes note of her flaws and the importance to work on them, I only hope that she feels that I give her the same respect in being patient with her. Our three years thus far have been wonderful because we love eachother, we love eachother enough to put our selfishness aside and put eachother first. I love my wife, more than words will ever be able to express, I love you Lisa.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Hey Lisa!!! This is Karlee (Kennington) Dutson from the olden days!!! I just found you through the VHS blog page!!!

Congratulations on your three year anniversary! Time flies!!!

Take care!