Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We thought you should know....

...that come March 18th (ish) there is going to be a lot more of these things hanging around our house.





Yep, the rumors are true, I am pregnant. I am 14 weeks along. We are so excited and can't wait for March!! Lance is hoping for a St. Patricks day baby, but we will have to see what happens. We will keep you updated as much as we can.

9 comments:

Heidi & Derek said...

Hey Lisa! We found your blog through Amber & Mitch. It was fun to see what you're up to now a days! Check out our blog too!

Congratulations on the coming baby!!! How fun! We're so excited for you two!!

Spencers said...

It's about time you posted about your news! I kept looking for the official announcement. congrats again! you guys will be great parents!

Jentry said...

No freaking way!! That's very cool and you guys will be the best. Congradulations!

Maria Bradley said...

I love the way you announced :) Very cute. We can't wait for the baby to come ;)

Luke & Natalie said...

AHHH!!! That is so exciting! I can't even believe it! I am so happy for you guys. I bet that was hard not to tell people, well at least not tell everyone! Congrats you guys. That is great news.

Unknown said...

I am so excited for the little peanut and new addition to our family. It is going to be sooo great!!! I will definitely be the favorite aunt...;-) Love you guys!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I am super excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my freaking heck! Congratulations!!! You are going to be the coolest mom ever!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Hooray!! I am so freaking excited for you guys! Congratulations! Lets hang out together with our babies!