Here is my free plug for MacBook! MacBooks are seriously so awesome! Lance and I have had our MacBook for about 6 months now and we are still finding things we never thought a computer would have. There is so much cool stuff you can do all in that one computer. It is amazing the technology we have now a days! MacBooks basically come with a program similar to photoshop, a camera installed in the computer to take pictures and make videos, itunes, and so much other stuff it would take me forever to name! So everyone should visit their local Apple stores, just to check out the awesome products they are selling. It is fun to look around and see what it would be like if I was actually rich enough to purchase all the up to date technology there! So thanks to my awesome MacBook and my wonderful husband I was able to successfully give my blog a much needed face lift! Enjoy!
3 comments:
looks good Lisa! I love it, great job!
Wow, I love the way you spruced up your blog! It looks awesome!
I also love the Mac-anything. They are awesome. We have 2 (neither one was purchased by us since there is a no way we could afford them). I love them. I will never buy a PC.
Post a Comment